* Asking Price: $13,400,000 USD
* Year Built: 2004 Refit 2016
* Builder: OCEANFAST Australia
* Engines: 3750 HP, Twin, Inboard, Diesel, MTU, 16V 4000 M90, 4700hrs / 4700hrs
* LOA: 53.04m (174′)
* Beam: 8.84m (29′)
* Max Draft: 2.50m (8′ 3″)
* Hull Material: Aluminum
* Speed: Cruising 24 Knots (28 MPH) Max 28 Knots
* Int Designer: Sam Sorgiovanni
* Flag: Cayman
* Full Interior & exterior refit completed (2016).
* Incredibly unique and head turning design.
* Germanischer Lloyds build classification + HSS Rated.
* Extremely rare shallow draft of sub 8’ 6″.
* Remarkable range of 4,500 nautical miles at 13 knots
(transpacific and transatlantic).
* Dedicated Owners on deck penthouse suit.
* Upper deck home theatre and latest AV/IT throughout.
* Impressive sun deck with 14-person Jacuzzi pool, bar & sun loungers.
* Storage for two 25′ tenders on the aft deck.
* Expansive exterior decks for entertaining.
* Oversized windows throughout.
* Asian inspired Modern-Deco interior design by Sam Sorgiovanni.
TORRENS LUXURY COLLECTION are proud to present The 53m yacht was custom built in 2004 by Oceanfast in Australia & was last refitted in 2016 with well over $5m USD spent. Sam Sorgiovanni is responsible for her beautiful & unique exterior & interior design ‘MIZU’ is built to explore the world’s oceans in style & comfort.
Constructed with an Aluminium hull & Aluminium superstructure, she is capable of cruising at 24 knots, a max speed of 28 knots & affords a range of 4,500 nautical miles. ‘MIZU’ is built to some of the highest standards in the world, giving her a perfect combination of luxury & liveability including a Owners full deck penthouse suite.